Knowing there are so many different things you must be the master of in order to be a fantastic real estate agent makes me grateful for partners like you in the business. But I honestly don’t know how you juggle everything sometimes.
If you think about it, to be truly successful as a Realtor, you have to be the following every day:
- Psychologist – This may be your most important role. It means keeping people calm, intervening when a couple doesn’t agree and managing stress levels for all parties.
- Architect/Interior Designer/Landscape Architect – This requires being able to see the potential in a home and sharing ideas in a way that helps your buyers realize their future in a property is a rare gift!
- Marketer – From writing a good listing description to engaging across social media channels to updating your website and blog, everything in marketing falls to you. Plus, there’s marketing the listing in general across all platforms.
- Salesman & Negotiator – This one goes without saying.
- Photography & Video Specialist – Whether you hire this out or manage on your own, you have to know how to create something visually appealing.
- Home Stager – In this role, you are aka the Careful Clutter Commander and seer of all potential.
- Paperwork Master – There are so many things to sign and organize!
- Communicator – Between texts, calls and emails, you have to be at the top of your game every day.
I know I left some off the list. What do you think I missed?
The good news is that when it comes to their mortgage, your customers are in great hands. I hope I prove that each and every day with my commitment to making your job a little easier and preparing our homebuyers for things they will need to do in a timely fashion.
Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help.Tags: Weekly Realtor Review